Check our New Normal Admission Guidelines

For New Students and Transferees:
Online Enrollment Page

For Old Students:
WISE Login Page

If you need assistance, please email info@wesleyan.edu.ph and like and follow ICT Facebook Page and WISE Facebook Page

Admission Guidelines

Students seeking admission shall register during the prescribed period as indicated in the school calendar.

No student may be registered later than the registration dates specified in the academic calendar except under justifiable circumstances to be determined by the dean of the college concerned and the Registrar.

The duration of enrollment is for one term only, which means one semester or one summer in the tertiary level.

Privileges granted by the University shall be enjoyed only by bonafide students.

A student is considered officially enrolled only when he/she has submitted his/her valid credentials and paid the fees. Failure on the part of the student to do any of these gives the University sufficient ground to drop him/her from the roll.

Enrolled students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the University.

Incoming freshmen and Transfer Students

Incoming freshmen and transfer students must submit the following documents to the Registrar’s Office upon registration:

  • Certification of class standing if the applicant is an honor graduate
  • Photocopy of Form 138/ SF 10
  • Photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate
  • 2×2 Picture (2pcs)
  • Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
  • Photocopy of National Achievement Test (NAT) Result
  • Photocopy of Transfer Credentials (For transfer student only)
  • Photocopy of Certification of Grades (For transfer student only)
  • Police Clearance (For Criminology student only)

For Foreign Students

Wesleyan recognizes the equal rights of everyone to acquire the best quality education. Hence, foreign students are entitled to enroll at any course of their interest, provided that they present the following requirements:

  • Study permit from the Bureau of Immigration and Commission on Higher Education; and
  • Copy of the Alien Certificate of Registration or passport clearance from the Bureau of Immigration.